Brackets are worn by patients who will need to wear braces. These brackets are small square-like components that will be stuck to your individual tooth to bring them back into place with the help of wires and elastic bands. With the help of wires and bands, the amount of that is imparted to each tooth will gradually push them back to its original place.
What are Ceramic Brackets?
Ceramic brackets are a part of Ceramic Braces. Ceramic braces, unlike the traditional metal type braces, are made of a clear composite material such as plastic, Ceramic, Porcelain or a combination of both. The “tooth-colored” material makes these braces almost invisible and motivates patients to opt for Ceramic braces.
Why choose Ceramic Braces?
Ceramic braces are a smart alternative to the conventional braces. These braces are less noticeable and hence boosts the confidence of brace wearers. Ceramic braces are susceptible to less wear and tear as the material is strong and durable.
We recommend Ceramic Braces as:
- They help straighten misaligned teeth.
- Helps to correct misplaced jaw bone.
- Improves oral well-being.
Why do we recommend Ceramic Brackets to our patients?
We initiate our patients to opt for Ceramic Brackets as they are clear!
Here are some of the reasons why you must go for Ceramic Brackets:
- Ceramic Brackets are comfortable to wear.
- These brackets will not look obvious as their tooth-colored material will hide the fact that you are having braces on.
- Ceramic brackets are known for its durability. Hence, this will allow patients to wear them without the fear of breakage.
- As the material is ceramic, these brackets will not cause irritation of the mouth and sore the mouth. This is otherwise experienced by metal brace wearers.
- Ceramic brackets won’t hurt the tissues of the mouth leading to scratches as the material is soft.
- The comfortable design of these brackets will allow patients to clean them with ease.
- Ceramic brackets are stain-free allowing patients to enjoy their favorite drinks or meals without the worry of staining them.