Clear Braces in Saratoga CA
What are braces?
Braces are orthodontic devices that are generally used by patients to straighten crooked or misaligned teeth. The main purpose of braces is to correct the position of the patient’s bite at the same time attain dental health. A brace consists of brackets, wire and ligature elastics. Traditional braces are made out of metal. They are known to be an effective tool for straightening teeth and have been used by dentists to treat their patients for decades.
Many adults and teenagers would prefer to get their teeth straightened to perfection without using traditional braces as they can be quite visible as the material that is used is metal.
This has led patients to seek a better option for orthodontic braces. We recommend clear braces.
What are Clear Braces?
Clear braces work the same as traditional metal braces, except these braces are clear.
Offering the same straightening techniques and reliability as traditional braces, clear braces are made out of glass-like composite material that appears translucent, thus, boosting the patients with confidence while wearing the braces.
How are Clear Braces different from Traditional Braces?
- Material:The difference lies in the material itself. Traditional braces come with brackets and wires made out of metal. Clear braces consist of brackets that are made of out tooth-colored resin that easily blends with the color of the teeth. The wires that are used to hold the brackets are also tooth-colored that would seem virtually invisible while wearing these braces.
- Visibility:As the name suggests, clear braces are clear. Wearing clear braces would allow patients to wear them without the need to worry that it is obvious that they are brace wearers. The wires and brackets are made of translucent material making it less visible as traditional braces.
- Clear aligners:Clear braces also come in the form of easy to use aligners. Clear aligners surround the teeth and can be worn in the upper and lower jaws.
What are the advantages of Clear Braces?
- Cleanliness:Clear braces allow patients to ensure that their braces are perfectly clean. While wearing traditional braces, it may be difficult to make out from the outside if your brackets are kept clean.
- Appearance:Clear braces are much less noticeable than the traditional metal braces. This makes it an excellent smart alternative that offers the same mechanism and results as that of metal braces.
- Confidence:Wearing metal braces have had results of negatively impacting the patient’s treatment as these braces made outsiders focus more on it than their smile. Patients who are concerned about how metal braces can impact their appearance can always choose clear braces. Clear braces would allow patients to enjoy the benefits of metal braces at the same time leverage their confidence to wear braces.